Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Magical Moments!

Hi OCS Fans!
Today I wanted to share with you my very first "Z Fold" card!  The card is cool as if folds flat but then........
When you open it up it reveals more card and stands up really well with the "Z fold". I thought these 2 sweet little images would pair so cutely together! I am using the High Hopes  "Little Wizard" and "Little Wizard In Training".
I decided to pull out some Halloween papers from the Doodlebug Boos & Brews 6x6 collection to use today! I thought they were perfect to match the theme of my card! I added the HH "Magical Moments" sentiment. This card was fun and so easy to make! I followed along with a video tutorial you can find HERE.
Here you get a better view of the "Z" and the way you can decorate the card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair & Boy's robe: E21, E23, E25/ YG21, YG23, YG25, YG17
Boy's cloak: W4, W5, W6, W7
Girl's cloak: V05, V06, V09
Orange: YR14, YR16
Book: C0, C0
Owl: E43, E44

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment